Sunday, November 20, 2011

Harvest Festival videos

Well what can I say other than the Harvest Festival turned out to be an awesome day and night of music, despite the distinct lack of shade from the glaring sun at the Riverstage in Brisbane's botanical gardens.

Picks of the day for me include Portishead (speechless), TV on the radio, and Hypnotic Brass Ensemble. I'll update this post after uploading all of my videos but I'll be posting vids of Portishead, Holy Fuck, The Flaming Lips, Mogwai, Seekae, Bright Eyes, TV on the radio, Mercury Rev, The Family Stone, Dappled Cities, The Walkmen and Hypnotic Brass Ensemble.

I also ended up getting along to the Hi Fi to see Japan's DJ Krush who I'd not heard of and was pleasantly surprised and got to finish the night with a good boogie which I needed to pump my energy levels after a long day. So I've got a compilation of vids to post of his set too.

No comments:

Post a Comment