Saturday, November 19, 2011

Get Buffed in Brisbane - www.buffed.org.au

If you're anything like me, every time you put on your work/play leather shoes/boots you look at them and think "I really need to give them a shine..I'll have to do that this weekend"... and of course you rarely do.

Well a new initiative from The Wise Foundation (the people who kicked off The Big Issue) may provide just the service you (and I) need. They're helping job-challenged people start their very own 'Buffed' street-front shoe-shine enterprise.

The website suggests that there are four Brisbane city locations currently being finalised but none are actually in operation as yet. I for one look forward to being able to fit a quick buff into my lunch time.

Read all about it here: http://www.buffed.org.au/how-it-works.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment