Monday, January 28, 2013

Brisbane floods again Jan 2013

After major rainfall the Brisbane river is flooding again similar to what happened in Jan 2011. I'll be posting pictures and videos as they happen here or to keep up to date subscribe to my youtube account here http://www.youtube.com/user/indiie

Riverwalk starting to flood again 11am 29/1/2013:


Eagle St Pier starting to flood again with plenty of lunchtime worker onlookers 11am 29/1/2013: 



Catamaran gets stuck under the story bridge 28/1/2013:



Riverwalk floods again 28/1/2013:



2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm working on a new television series showing the amazing wild nature of Australia and I'm interested in licensing some of the footage on your page. Would love to get in contact with you- you can email me at weather@essential.media. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete